Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Any given thursday...

I know that's not exactly how the saying goes, but that's what this post is. Just another weeknight in our house. Dinner around 530, 30 minutes of playtime, E! News at 6, more playing, and then bed. Why E! news? Why not...you can't tell me that Bryce is getting any more from Elmo than he is from Seacrest and Guiliana. I mean, I'm all for the ABC's and counting, but let's be honest...he's sure to get more mileage out of knowing that Amanda got voted off Idol last night. However, tonight was one of those nice nights where Bryce willingly ate his dinner, was feeling good since he had a reasonable nap, and was really interested in just getting down to some serious playing...sans meltdown. Anyway...I got a little carried away with the video, but chances are you've got nothing better to do for the next 8 minutes anyway...and if you do, just hit pause on the Tivo and catch up later...you'll thank me since you'll most likely have skipped a commercial or two letting you know what to do if your Cadillac turns you on for more than 4 hours. Enjoy.


1 comment:

myra said...

thanks for sharing this with us. bryce is just so adorable. glad to see that he is enjoying the yankee chair that we gave him.

love
nana